Aggreko is the world leader in temporary power generation for the utility power generation industry.
Our temporary power plants help our customers keep electrical power production and profitability flowing while delivering valuable time and cost savings.
With customers in over 100 countries, and the world’s largest rental fleet of power generation equipment, Aggreko is equipped to respond to the specialist needs of utility power generators.
Of particular interest to the power generation industry is the ability to deploy power plants up to 200 megawatts, including generators and transformers, within days or weeks to particular points of need.
Power generation using gas or diesel generators operates at all common utility voltages up to 63kV.
Our power generation applications for utilities include:
- Supplementing power generation capacity during periods of high demand
- Temporary power during planned maintenance or unplanned outages
- Peak shaving
- Power for construction and commissioning new capacity
- Loadbanks for testing generators and power systems
- Rural electrifications for remote areas and islands, not served by the main grid
For further details about temporary power generation solutions and power plants for the utility sector, send us your rental enquiry today.