Our power distribution rental equipment and skilled teams enable Aggreko to deliver and support the utility power distribution industry during planned and un-planned power outages.
Our power distribution services include:
- Development of contingency plans for your network to understand potential emergency requirements
- Installation of synchronised generators during overhead line replacement or maintenance
- Modular equipment designed to operate at all common utility voltages up to 63Kv; power packages from 15 kVA to 200 MW
- Provision of temporary generators and transformers during upgrades or replacement of equipment
- Provision of stand-by generator power and continuous power during periods of exceptional demand; “no break” equipment allows us to connect, synchronise and disconnect from the grid without interrupting supply
- Rapid response to network emergencies, such as storm or flood damage, to provide temporary power
- Supply of back-up power during the overhaul or repair of permanent plant generators
With customers in 100 countries and over 140 service centres, we are easily able to provide power distribution solutions to support power transmission organisations in India and on a worldwide basis.
To learn more about power distribution for the utility industry, send us your rental enquiry today.